• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed <<<<<<<<<< Grant.com >>>>>>>>>

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Showoff braggart. It's worth what you paid for it. :eek:
 
I don't know boys I would say up from 500k$ 100-200k (resell in forum) but this one should ONLY be sold to a end user.

Well its great to know that domains like this still go around.

Cheers
 
Low - mid xxx,xxx

Lucky git :P I'll trade you my premium one-word .COM for it, if you want? They're about the same standard... "BORINGLY.COM" ;) PM me if we have a deal. :P Just kidding.. great domain, best of luck if/when you sell it :)
 
I'm not sure why people are saying this is such a great domain. To me, it's pretty lousy. Single word dot com names aren't worth the paper they're printed on.

Hardly a "premium" domain. A typo for the word "grand", obviously, but that's about it.

I hope the buyer didn't waste a lot of money on this one. I'd pay reg fee for it, maybe less. Nahh, on second thought I wouldn't even waste my time on it.

It amazes me to see the worthless domains people obtain these days.

:smilewinkgrin:

Fantastic acquisition, FormerDNForumer.
 
I think it is a name that could sell here (well maybe not on this forum, but to a domainer) for $75k - $125k or maybe $250k to an end user.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom