• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers graphic-horizons.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

hbalagh

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2005
Messages
541
Reaction score
0
I am in need of desperate cash to pay rent so I must do what i gotta do

Looking to Sell TODAY reg at godaddy

graphic-horizons.com 3-13-10 - i will consider if u make me a good offer for me to consider selling as I am currently doing business under this name

heathersblog.com 7-1-10 I've been blogging with this domain for 4 yrs now make a good offer and it's yours

6figs.com 2-9-10
aquatichobbyist.com 2-17-10
thoughtsofsex.com 4-22-10

plz pm me or email me [email protected]
 
Last edited:
still looking for buyers, or hold them as collateral on a loan

had an offer for $550 on graphic-horizons.com
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom