• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Great adult affiliate programs, I list mine, you list yours.

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by DotDuDe
I have seen some ppc feeds for adult industry in the past, can't recall url's... maybe someone can point me to the right direction?

we have a few adult domains with over 98% type-ins in thousands of unique visitors daily.. please list ppc engines if you know any (a good ones). THANKS !


Search123.com has an adult template (adult search engine). I use them, check my site www.adultmoon.com

Sign Up here: Search123.com
 
are they any good? How much they pay per click?
 
It depends on the bids, they pay 50% of the bids.

My average is 4 to 5 cents per click.
 
I will give a try to search123 to see how good is their adult ppc template
 
search123 sucks big time... moved one domain over there and got something like 25..30% of what the domain name did parked with trafficz.com.

ps. I am talking about adult name(s) ...

DG
 
I thought GigaCash.com was pretty good :)
 
lol ive never seen so many shameless plugs for programs in my life haha
 
What is a surfer trap exactly? please
 
Endless exit consoles and disabled back buttons etc..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom