Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Great GEOs with Country names such USA.tv and SWEDEN.tv (in the Italian translation!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

italiandragon

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Here for sale due to personal reasons I can`t develop them as I may need to get out from the domain business.

You could grab true gems at bargain prices. All the names have normal reg fee.

LUDHIANA.TV $300

Great Indian City with about 1.5 Million people

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ludhiana

Expires 8/20/2008 @ GoDaddy.

(The following ones, are all the exact Country name in Italian! Similar names in other languages have sold lately for 4 or even 5 figures!!! They are all at GoDaddy and need to be renewed on August 24, I`ll renew them if unsold earlier, no worries, they worth too much!)

Overture results are obviously from the Italian Overture , month of May 2007.

Imagine WHAT kind of revenue you could bring in once you develop these in portals for all italians that looks to go on holiday in these Countries?

These names should sell for about $5,000 each on average with a couple of them possibly close to $10,000.

I`m going to cut my prices at the bottom and offer you the chance to get them at just $1,000 each.

2rrrngi.jpg

StatiUniti.tv (USA.tv)

Italian Overture: 10837 Stati Uniti

It is the most correct term that italians use to call the USA, it translates in "United States" and it is much more used than the full version of the name Stati Uniti d`America ( United States of America) which has Overture of 1,437 and I did not reg it because this one is the most appropriate term used by Italians.

vshzqw.jpg

Svezia.tv (Sweden.tv)

Italian Overture: 3478 Svezia

30cu8h3.jpg

Inghilterra.tv (England.tv)

Italian Overture: 3175 Inghilterra

Note: Italians refer to the UK much more with the term "Inghilterra" which is the proper translation of "England", rather than "Regno Unito" (United Kingdom) . Despite it is incorrect, that`s what most italians do. The Overture for "Regno Unito" is 4093 but I can guarantee that most of the times, when speaking , people do use Inghilterra rather than Regno Unito.

jqondu.jpg

Norvegia.tv (Norway.tv)

Italian Overture: 7434 for Norvegia

1y7ac7.jpg

Olanda.tv (Netherlands.tv)

Italian Overture: 3405 for Olanda

kci5p3.jpg

Islanda.tv (Iceland.tv)

Italian Overture: 5151 for Islanda

dptziv.jpg

Portogallo.tv (Portugal.tv)

Italian Overture: 6147 for Portogallo

331qds4.jpg

Lussemburgo.tv (Luxembourg.tv)

Italian Overture: 2895 for Lussemburgo

10okadi.jpg

NuovaZelanda.tv ( New Zealand.tv)

Italian Overture: unknown (but expected to be over 4000)

TERMS & CONDITIONS​

I have described as good as I could this listing but please you are invited to double check everything as I`m human too and can type something wrong sometimes too. Any question is welcome.

PayPal payments: I`m sorry but I no longer accept PayPal payments. Only ways to pay are:

1) MoneyBookers (MoneyBookers has a fantastic cheap Escrow as well if you like to use it, costs only 1 % of the transaction and guarantees safety for both buyer and seller)

2) Moniker Escrow (buyer pay the fees)

3) EscrowAustralia.com.au (adviced for Australian buyers only)

4) by bank wire to my bank account , my reputation should guarantee you that what I offer is what I give. I can provide info of other reputable buyers that paid me in advance up to $3,000 by wire and you can ask how I carried the transactions.

BUYER PAYS FEES.

I reserve the right to end this sale at any time.

Multiforum offer : first to post "sold" will have the right to purchase.

Claiming "sold" will guarantee you priority to purchase but should payment not be completed within 1 calendar week (7 days) , I have the right to sell your unpaid domains to someone else.

Best regards,

Lorenzo

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators