• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Great name is available but see the cost of registration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

arpitgosai

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2007
Messages
594
Reaction score
0
Hello,

I just found registration fee of .pr is $1000 per year.

http://www.nic.pr/fees.asp

I wanted to register a good name there but $1000 is too much for me.

The name is Check.PR.

Great name for checking PR of websites. Can make site like www.check.pr and it looks very professional.
 
The "server not found" page does not look professional to me.
 
The "server not found" page does not look professional to me.

Sorry but you misunderstood. I mean to say if someone register the name check.pr then the site www.check.pr will look professional.

I wanted to register but the prize of registration is $1000 and its very costly to me.
 
That reg fee can be a deal breaker. I tried to broker poker(dot)pr a while back (i.e. before US legislation) and had no takers. I thought the TLD was a reasonably nice fit for the domain but even PartyPoker noted the stiff fee. [It eventually sold for $1,500 at NamePros.] I would say to think hard before locking in that fixed annual cost.

Cheers,
BidNO
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom