• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Great offer and a Question re:downtime

Status
Not open for further replies.

IPatlas

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 7, 2002
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
I plan on taking advantage of this offer. Is the system down right now by any chance. I got a site maintenance message last night and also today.

P.S. This is the link I am using http://pwinc.myorderbox.com
Can someone check to see if they get the same site maintenance message plz.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom