Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

great undeveloped domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

eddie1278

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ive been finding lots of great domains that are common phrases that are not developed but owned by somebody. Many of them have been registered since 99 and have no website. They get tons of searches and type-ins im sure. Ive been contacting these owners just to see how much they want for their name. There is people out that registered these names (amateurs) not knowing the true value of a name. I bet there is thousands of undeveloped domains, where the owner dosent know about the importance of their domain. I think this is a better move than trying to think up a great name. Now that the .com boom died down these people who registered these names in the past just dont care. I feel there is way more importance on having a type-in domain then in the past years. Back in 99 you could submit to yahoo and get listed easily, so they didnt really need a type-in domain, now you have to pay for listings and they arent even guarunteed. My point is contact domain owners with no sites, and you might get better results.

p.s. sorry for my typing, im not very edubicated:laugh:

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Most people know the value...thats why they are still registered...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom