• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed GreatCasino.org

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonny Banks

<span style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2008
Messages
3,940
Reaction score
0
Please appraise the domain

GreatCasino.org

Any value?

Thanks
 
I'm not sure maybe in the midst of hundredth...

I understand that .org are basically extension for NGO. So will not get higher value? I'm not sure.

Pardon my ignorants, learning here.

By the way, I would be interesting to know the value of it coz I'm holding .asia domain... :)
 
Have you any traffic stats for the domain, if so PM them to me please.
 
mid xx to low xxx, IMO.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom