• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Greatchairs.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2006
Messages
1,911
Reaction score
0
Greatchairs.com
OK, I don't own this domain name. But a good friend of mine (who is not into domaining) has owned it for as long as I can remember. If it has some value, I may suggest that he sell it. So if you want to be a rule stickler, go ahead and tell me I should only post names that I own. It's almost 10 years old now. Just wondering what people think the value might be. Does the age of the domain add significant value?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom