• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers --- GreatTemplate.com ---

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't mean to threadcrap, but those PSD templates look straight out of templatemonster.com.... Am I wrong about that? You mentioned having the rights to sell them, how did you obtain those rights?

-WC-
 
Those templates are not TemplateMonster templates. They are being sold over internet with resale rights. Those are also being sold by Turnkey sites / ebay auctions etc...
 
Johnn said:
Received PM offer $250.

Thanks,
John

I'm interested. Would you mind to show the site / revenue stats? I'd seen & download most of the 'premium' HTML templates for 'free'...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom