Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

closed "GreekStreet.com" is a famous street in London... .com/.net/.org

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

john2k

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I registered this domain years ago for a different purpose but recently learned that "Greek Street" is a famous street in London. Apparently it has been a famous street in that city for several hundred years. Wikipedia article states: "The street is famous for its restaurants and cosmopolitan nature." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_Street

With that info in mind, any idea what the following domain names are worth?

GreekStreet.com

GreekStreet.net

GreekStreet.org

Thanks in advance for any appraisals.

Domain Summit 2024

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I wish I could find the photos I took on Greek Street back when I visited London. The joke being, I was a Greek in front of the sign ;)

The domain is exquisite. I would say a minimum of $7500 for the .com, perhaps double that - minimum. But don't expect that kind of cash from a domainer, this is a domain to develop into a guide or "geo" if you may. The current content isn't worth the price of fish and chips at a Soho kebab place :D

john2k

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the appraisal, I appreciate it. I was thinking 5-10k, so am glad to hear your opinion is 7.5-15k+ at a minimum.

The current content isn't worth the price of fish and chips at a Soho kebab place :D

Actually, no content at all. I just have that domain and a number of others redirect to one of my other sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators