• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed GreenName.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyR

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2006
Messages
239
Reaction score
0
I was buying another service from GoDaddy and then up popped the offer for a $1.99 domain. Stuck for something I really needed and could find, I regged the above.

Still not sure, :undecided ,any thoughts are welcomed for uses? May attract some environment oriented ads?
 
I would say use it as a web site to list all your urls for sale that are eco friendly. So people don't have to search.
 
I like myst woman's idea, or you might have to go plural for that? ? ?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom