Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

intro Greetings DNForum! WhoaDomain.com here. I sold CoinMena.com for $25,000 (handreg $6.99)

This thread is a member's introductory post on DNForum.com.

whoadomain

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
(Please don't take this post to serious. Just trying to make a "splash" in good fun! And definitely NOT SHOWING OFF. )

Hey the DNForum!
1580442669109.png
How are you guys and gals doing? I hope all is well with you and your family and all your domaining hopes and dreams are coming true!
I had an account on here a while back. Forgot the username and password.
Decided to start fresh and "do this right" with a proper "plan" and strategy with a working brand.

WhoaDomain.com "If it's not Whoa That's a No! :) (Yup! That just happened!) lol

Been domaining off and on for 20 years now maybe more. Not very successful to be honest. Would like to change that by being on DNForum.
My reputation probably precedes me from "other" forums.
It is my hope that this forum will give me a fair shot at least despite the rep.

Hope my thread title does not come off as "showing off". All in good fun plus I want as many views on this thread as possible.
If you are reading this then it worked so it worked and you "get it".

I have learned over the years that getting people's attention is key to sales.
Shock them. Apologies and while you've got their attention. Sell them everything plus the kitchen sink. lol

To make this thread really memorable. I'll add this pick and leave it at that. I wish you ALL the best of luck in 2020 and have a great Year of the Rat!

Visit: WhoaDomain.com (Portfolio)
Visit: WhoaAuctions.com (Current Live Domain Auctions)
Visit: NonReserve.com (No Reserve Domain Auctions)

(Drop me a line) [email protected] ;)
or at any of these email address below.
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

(Phew!!! I think that's it!??!?!)

Domains I own.
CoinBitcoin.com
Free5G.com
FreeDiabetes.com
CoinAsia.com
VRAR.co
VRAR.it
VRAR.es
VRAR.fr
VRAR.ca
5gStore.de
5GUltra.com
and 7000+ more!

See later DNForum!!

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

Welcome to DNForum.com

MapleDots

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hey Archie, I've seen you around over the years.

Let me guess.... you have a bit of German in you ;)

whoadomain

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey Archie, I've seen you around over the years.

Let me guess.... you have a bit of German in you ;)

hey! What's up MapleDots! How are ya??! lol

lol yup I packing a bit of the wienerschnitzel in me.

As you can tell by the pic. The ladies know it! hehehe lol

actually no I'm not part German. It's just the hat. actually it's more like I've got the Peruvian in me as it's a Panama straw hat.

I think at 46 I got hit by the big ole "mid life crisis" lol

Those ladies recognized me from my social media posts and came up to take a photo. lol

Hit me up sometime if you are ever in the New York Area!

MapleDots

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I will be in New York in November, Mexico in March, Halifax Nova Scotia in June, and South Carolina in August.

Looks like the closest will be New York.... I'm meeting with a group of domainers, if you like I can add you to the itinerary when we send it out.

PS. If you're ever in Toronto Canada, let me know, I just got back from a productive meeting last weekend and hired two brokers.

whoadomain

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I will be in New York in November, Mexico in March, Halifax Nova Scotia in June, and South Carolina in August.

Looks like the closest will be New York.... I'm meeting with a group of domainers, if you like I can add you to the itinerary when we send it out.

PS. If you're ever in Toronto Canada, let me know, I just got back from a productive meeting last weekend and hired two brokers.

wow! you get around Bro.

what do you do exactly? Sure why not? hopefully I'm not traveling either. I never know till last minute. people always book for some work. I'm usually on the West coast and some down south like Miami.

Let me know the exact dates. Should be fun.

MapleDots

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
wow! you get around Bro.

what do you do exactly? Sure why not? hopefully I'm not traveling either. I never know till last minute. people always book for some work. I'm usually on the West coast and some down south like Miami.

Let me know the exact dates. Should be fun.

I meet with some of my domaining friends to discuss strategy, buy & sell, as well as trade a few domains.

I had a little get together in Toronto a week back and I ended up trading 7 domains and hired two brokers for my team.

MapleDots

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
@whoadomain

The reason I asked if you had if you had some wienerschnitzel in you is because I noticed you own a number of .de domains.

How is that working for you?
I have been meaning to get into that market because the strength of de is undeniable in Germany.

MapleDots

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
PS. I was in Germany, a couple of years back and .de was everywhere.

whoadomain

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
well to be honest. I have not been a "Good domainer" for a while now. I am finally getting around to finally do this thing I've started. Very lazy domainer. But the diabetes does not help. sometimes I am exhausted I fall asleep while doing transfers.

really need to get out of this racket. so liquidating soon. I have a plan and I'm putting that plan into action.

as far as .de I have dump many .de domains very recently some were hyphenated. I'll be auctioning them off on Sedo soon.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom