• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Group of .US keywords offers from $25 BODYBUILDER.US

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fearless

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2002
Messages
4,063
Reaction score
23
Sale over.
 
Last edited:
..
 
Last edited:
Aluminum - $25

Since you got me started and you have to immediately renew, I'll take your $25 offer. PM me for payment info and send your Moniker account # and security code.
 
PMed. Thank you!
 
Donald.us - $25
 
Donald.us - $25

I'm looking for more but I'll take it if I don't get an acceptable offer in the next 24 hours (time stamp this post) or someone takes a BIN @ $100.00 within the next 24 hours.
 
I'm looking for more but I'll take it if I don't get an acceptable offer in the next 24 hours (time stamp this post) or someone takes a BIN @ $100.00 within the next 24 hours.

Looks like it's mine. Been a while since I got a nice deal around here. Thanks
 
Looks like it's mine. Been a while since I got a nice deal around here. Thanks

Cool beans. Same routine PM me your Moniker account # and security #.
 
You got any adult domains for sale, hit me up
 
$25 each

BAPTISM.US
BLUEPRINTS.US
BODYBUILDER.US
CARRIERS.US

Thanks,
Stevie.

Also feel free to send me all your .us names that rae for sale,

I'll offer $25 all day long.

:)
 
$25 each

BAPTISM.US
BLUEPRINTS.US
BODYBUILDER.US
CARRIERS.US

Thanks,
Stevie.

Also feel free to send me all your .us names that rae for sale,

I'll offer $25 all day long.

:)

Ok I'll do the same deal as before.

I'm looking for more but I'll take it if I don't get an acceptable offer in the next 24 hours (time stamp this post) or someone takes a BIN @ $100.00 for any of the names within the next 24 hours.

greeting 25

I'm looking for more but I'll take it if I don't get an acceptable offer in the next 24 hours (time stamp this post) or someone takes a BIN @ $100.00 within the next 24 hours.
 
Ok I'll do the same deal as before.

I'm looking for more but I'll take it if I don't get an acceptable offer in the next 24 hours (time stamp this post) or someone takes a BIN @ $100.00 for any of the names within the next 24 hours.



I'm looking for more but I'll take it if I don't get an acceptable offer in the next 24 hours (time stamp this post) or someone takes a BIN @ $100.00 within the next 24 hours.

Sent you a PM about Blueprints.us offering $25 2 days ago- no response

Blueprints.us - $30
 
shucks I got here toooo late...

The two I wanted were already snagged...

Have any others ??

Are you just dumping all your .us domains ??


--- stevo
SandwichIslands.com
nice name...

~Patricia K. -- DomainBELL
 
Blueprints.us - $30

I'm looking for more but I'll take it if I don't get an acceptable offer or someone takes a BIN @ $100.00 within the next 24 hours (time stamp this post).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom