Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Gudiance on registering domains

Simple-SI

Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone.

I am new to this exciting "domain industry" and have been reading and researching the industry for the past few weeks. I have one basic question that I am hoping someone can offer me some guidance on.

I have recently hand registered my first domain via GoDaddy, but looking at other sites like 123reg, I am beginning to think that GoDaddy probably was not the best choice.

Sites like 123reg offer free templates to build a landing page and are up front about how to partake in their parking program, while GoDaddy on the other hand charge you to use their site builder and seem to automatically park your domain if it is not in use.

My question is, what site do most people register their domains on? Is GoDaddy a good choice, or are there better options out there like 123reg? Preferably one that offers a free landing page without charging you extra per month.

Also, which are the favourite / better domain auction sites? Flippa and GoDaddy Auctions seem to come up in forums often, but wondering if there are any other big ones that most people use?

Thanks in advance.

Domain summit 2024

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom