Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Guess when .BIZ will reach 1,000,000 registrations and win US$100 cash via PayPal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain Summit 2024
M

mole

Please guys, no more entries will be entertained except for GT Team's last submission.

StockDoctor

** Mr. Pink **
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I figure there are 9 members still in the running here with dates ranging from Aug 11th thru Sept 28th.

I've got Sept 1st so I'm in there, but i didn't count on the stinkin registry putting the regs on sale at a discount. Using an average daily rate based on the last days reported new regs minus the deletes would be 670 new per day. That would take it out 12 days from today I figure, to August 22nd and insomnias place of Aug 19th would win.

I think both zerocool and customb have Aug 15th (is that allowed?) and if the regs pick up a little, they might take it. If I was them, I might take the prize into consideration and subtract the $200 from a block of new biz regs and effectively move the date up.
Doc

M

mole

Originally posted by Stocdoctor
I think both zerocool and customb have Aug 15th (is that allowed?) and if the regs pick up a little, they might take it.

The prize will be split two ways on this forum, doc. It does appear from whois.sc that the winners will be them. But Neulevel's press release date will make the final call.

StockDoctor

** Mr. Pink **
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Stocdoctor
I figure there are 9 members still in the running here with dates ranging from Aug 11th thru Sept 28th.

I've got Sept 1st so I'm in there, but i didn't count on the stinkin registry putting the regs on sale at a discount. Using an average daily rate based on the last days reported new regs minus the deletes would be 670 new per day. That would take it out 12 days from today I figure, to August 22nd and insomnias place of Aug 19th would win.

I think both zerocool and customb have Aug 15th (is that allowed?) and if the regs pick up a little, they might take it. If I was them, I might take the prize into consideration and subtract the $200 from a block of new biz regs and effectively move the date up.
Doc

August 22nd

Did I call it or what? Looks like insomnia wins, but have to check the other forum. Didn't know we could enter two dates (one at each forum). Lot of fun Mole.

M

mole

Congratulations!!!

zerocool and Customb share the nearest date August 15th 2003. So the $200 prize money will be split 2 ways i.e. $100 each.

To the winners, please PM me your PayPal details. Thanks!

StockDoctor

** Mr. Pink **
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey Mole I see that insomnias guess was after your deadline. Also, that was the one and only post from zerocool here, way back in February. I think you should give the money to Customb.

Customb

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yeah I think it's a good idea. :) PM me for my paypal. :) Thanks for watching out for me Doc

M

mole

Okay, seems reasonable.

Congratulations on your predictive foresight, custom! PM sent. Please reply.

Customb

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Now if I could just win the 100 million powerball tonight. :) Thanks a lot mole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators