• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Guys need help with this one live.am

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rentdn

T_T
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2004
Messages
791
Reaction score
1
I was offered to buy the domain www.live.am ( live america sounds good to me ) for 450$ is it worth 450$ ? I'm not sure any ideas ? Please give me advice
 
It is worth a bit more. Try for $1,200 at least.
 
Ty for your comments , but I'm not the seller LoL , the seller suggested me to buy it for 450$
 
I think $450 is the minimum reseller value for this domain name. to an end user, it could sell for anything between low $x,xxx and low $xx,xxx
 
ty for comments guys
 
I normally dont do .am names but i like this one... i think its worth it
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom