• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Gyming.net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

exinrex

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2009
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Hello Guys,

I'm very newbie with this. Can you pls appraise my new domain.


Thank's
 
Not much at all but I think you could develop it into a mini site (on "gyming" (weight lifting, working out, etc.) and put some adsense / affiliate ads.

It'll take some work, but it could be pulled off.
 
^ what he said

Otherwise it's worth register fee. I can't see an end user wanting this one unfortunately.
 
thank's to your review guys. I own 2 domain of this kind of word. I'm planning to sell this one.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom