• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Ha Ha - Financing.com and Refinance.com for sale on ebay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
what an idiot
 
FineAntSing.com, FineAntsSing.com, and RefineAnts.com...
this is totally misleading...
 
I think it's hilarious. Misleading? NOT!
 
AHKIPSLIPKNOT666 said:
FineAntSing.com, FineAntsSing.com, and RefineAnts.com

What do those names even mean? lol
 
That is the least funny thing I have seen in a long time.....for a variety of reasons. What a waste of time...just like me writing this. He is NOT creative, NOT funny, and NOT someone I would ever do business with.
 
I think people should have their ebay accounts closed for misleading titles.

Imagine if you went to a store to see this and drove 3-4 hours to get there.

The net should have the same rules about advertising.

-=DCG=-
 
That's a total disgrace - unbelievable!
 
that is hysterical. And who exactly does he think he's fooling? A total of 45 people have viewed his page even with his misleading title.
 
What a waste of time for people to view that auction and come to find out its about ants. Come on, someone needs to get their head examined.
 
Unbelievable!! so much strange people in the world...
 
Wow... I hate these kind of auctions. I really agree with DCG. EBay accounts should be banned when this stuff happens. It's horrible business.
 
About a year ago, i put in a bid for (what i thought was) genuine.com, like it said in the title. But it turned out to be genuinecom.com. The guy was pissed when i told him i wasnt gonna pay for it too. That still not as bad as people paying $600 for an empty xbox360 box
 
I agree with Adam, that ticks me off. How can you deliberatly scam people. it's funny to us but someone could be caught off guard and the title can say it other ways. It does not have to say those domains with the .com. Not even close to the product being offered, not even close.
 
ditto here... should be banned.. the other day I came across a listing of somebody who was auctioning off their own ebay account ... auction closed for 120GBP which is unreal.. the account had 97 positives so expect a scam coming near you soon...

reported to ebay to my knowledge they didn't do anything...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom