Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

closed Hachiko.mobi - (short amazing story)

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MobileDesigner

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just picked up Hachiko.mobi

There is an amazing story attached to this name. I recommend you read this from Wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hachiko

My idea for this name is that it will be either:

- Meeting board - In a famous place in a large Tokyo station, there is a meeting place that everyone usually meets since Tokyo is a crowded place. Hot-looking girls hookup there, friends, family, etc. all meet there. If you say "lets meet at MacDonalds, then chances are, you wont meet them. "hachiko" is the most famous meeting place that i have ever heard. So with this in mind... I dont know, but I am still thinking of this.
I am VERY sure that "Angelx666" knows of this place in Shibuya (Tokyo, Japan) and I would very much like to hear her opinion on this.

- lost pet search - (considering that animals are implanted with tracking devices
like they are where i live to help find lost animals). You can see this information in English if you scroll down to the middle of this page about microchipping pets:
http://islay.exblog.jp/2527342

MobileDesigner

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
very cool! I live in Sangenjaya now!

As for the value, i would say reg fee, but the idea is neat. maybe...

MobileDesigner

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
what are you doing in Tokyo if you don't mind telling

Im developing mobile websites using flash, chtml, xhtml, rhtml for a mobile content developing company. Its so good not to be teaching English here like a lot of people do here.
And you? You seem to be a traveler (HK, NY, Tokyo). It must be great to travel to those places!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators