• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

haha, I got a invitation of gmail for you domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

t10host.com

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2006
Messages
475
Reaction score
0
Try this site
https://www.google.com/hosted
They offer free gmail with your domain
[email protected]
Now, my free email is active.
very nice
I don't know if there is any other people get the invitation

Welcome to our beta test!

Thanks for helping us test Gmail for your domain! We're excited to help you offer Gmail accounts with your domain.

Here's how to get started:

* First, click the link below. Log in with the same Google Account you used to volunteer to become a beta tester.
 
I also applied :) Hopefully I will be accepted soon. How long did it take for them to contact you?
 
Yes, bud it really nice.
You can add as many as you want new mail account with 2 G storage.
 
So, how does it work? I assume it's just a change in the MX records of your domain?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom