• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale HairFree.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

financialtraffic

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2005
Messages
865
Reaction score
0
HairFree.com is a great name for marketing hair removal products and costly hair removal services like electrolysis.

offer of $1095 received...

BIN $2500.

-Offers may be considered
-Godaddy.com account change only
-Escrow.com w/ buyer paying fee
 
Last edited:
***Added***
This is a high quality type-in traffic and revenue genearting domain.

Sedo stats:
Averages about 16 unique views each day.
Earns about .95 each day.

The earnings might be much higher at another provider. Any offers before I continue to test?
 
Update...

Hairfree.com earned $3.41 yesterday in my first day of testing at Smartname. If you want a screenshot send me your email.

I think my BIN is too low at this point but I"ll leave it open for 24 more hrs only. Hurry if you're interested in this one.
 
Offer of $1095 received.

Testing at Smartname reveals the name is genearting about $2.25 daily so far including Saturday and Sunday.

2008-11-21 FRI 17 174 8 82% $0.24 $200.59 $3.41
2008-11-22 SAT 12 23 8 33% $0.49 $161.67 $1.94
2008-11-23 SUN 15 38 4 13% $0.71 $94.00 $1.41

I will post more stats as I get them but it appears the name will average over $2.00 daily.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom