• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed HammerGun.com -

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterMan

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2005
Messages
1,518
Reaction score
1
Hey can anyone appraise HammerGun.com ?

Has some history, goes back to 2001 not sure about traffic yet I just got it...

Thanks!

BTW LeapFish says it is worth $2,163.00 :lol:
 
Hey can anyone appraise HammerGun.com ?

Has some history, goes back to 2001 not sure about traffic yet I just got it...

Thanks!

BTW LeapFish says it is worth $2,163.00 :lol:

I would think one of the hardware supply stores would like to add it to there inventory, The overture is very low which I am not sure why, I used one when remodeling my basement and if I am correct isnt that the gun you put a dummy 22 shell in to nail into concrete was a great tool. Price would depend on traffic and earnings as is, xxx-low x,xxx
good luck
 
Thanks for the appraisals so far, keep em' coming :approve:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom