Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Hanes spends about $30,000 to buy t-shirts.store

• Thread starter Andrew Allemann
  • Start date
A

Andrew Allemann

Company registers domain on first day of EAP.

Radix started the Early Access period for .store today.

When I wrote about it yesterday, I noted Radix’s steep day one prices of about $30,000 retail. I wrote:

“While that number might seem crazy, I can’t blame .store registry Radix for trying.”

Indeed, it has already paid off handsomely. Clothing company Hanes has registered T-Shirts.store through CSC Corporate Domains during the first day.

That’s right. A hyphenated .store domain name was registered on the first day of EAP. (TShirts.store is reserved by the registry.)

CSC probably doesn’t have the same market for EAP that other registrars have, but it definitely paid a lot of moola for this domain–the wholesale price charged to CSC was $25,000.

© DomainNameWire.com 2016. This is copyrighted content. Domain Name Wire full-text RSS feeds are made available for personal use only, and may not be published on any site without permission. If you see this message on a website, contact copyright (at) domainnamewire.com.

Latest domain news at DNW.com: Domain Name Wire.

The post Hanes spends about $30,000 to buy T-Shirts.store appeared first on Domain Name Wire | Domain Name News & Views.

Related posts:

1. Just how much did .Blog and .Store sell for?
  2. .VIP continues to roll, .Store has solid sunrise
  3. This week’s new TLDs: .Group, .Salon and .Store EAP

Continue reading...

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom