• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Hang Reg party: streamlost.com, winclothes.com, perthclinics.com, auklandtours.com..

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GUA

Gremlin
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
1,495
Reaction score
5
Ive gone to town on hand registrations recently. Testing stuff, seeing what works, what doesn't, what gets traffic etc.

These names I registered simply because I think they are easily developed, and easily optimized.

I love and respect the dnforum community for its honesty, and integrity. I would love to know your thoughts, opinions, and suggestions for these domains: good, or bad.

watchoralonline.com
watchanalonline.com
watchladiesonline.com
watchwomenonline.com
watchpussyonline.com
auklandevents.com
auklandtours.com
auklandhostels.com
leedshostels.com
auklandmotels.com
brisbanecafes.com
adelaidecafes.com
perthcafes.com
capetowncafes.com
auklandcafes.com
singaporecafes.com
barcelonacafes.com
bangkokcafes.com
moscowcafes.com
shanghaicafes.com
mumbaicafes.com
liverpoolcafes.com
auklandshops.com
auklandtravel.com
brisbaneclinics.com
adelaideclinics.com
perthclinics.com
capetownclinics.com
auklandclinics.com
leedsclinics.com
liverpoolclinics.com
auklandservices.com
liverpoolservices.com
adelaidepubs.com
leedspubs.com
adelaidebars.com
auklandbars.com
streamchuck.com
streamoral.com
streamanal.com
streamwomen.com
streamcsi.com
streamscrubs.com
streamtheoc.com
streamcharmed.com
streamavatar.com
streamstartrek.com
streamoprah.com
streamsexandthecity.com
streamdeadwood.com
streamgilmoregirls.com
streamgeneralhospital.com
streamdallas.com
streamcheers.com
streambattlestargalactica.com
streamarresteddevelopment.com
streamxfactor.com
streamamericanidol.com
streambigbangtheory.com
streamthebigbangtheory.com
streamtwoandahalfmen.com
streamprivatepractice.com
streamseinfeld.com
streamlost.com
streamxfiles.com
winclothes.com
winmotorbikes.com
trademotorbikes.com
 
I have to be honest, I really like your geo regs. Good grabs. If/when you develop them, hope you post them on this forum. Way to go!
 
...
 
Last edited:
Thanks for the opinions. I would appreciate reasoning behind the above statements, and further appraisals.

My thinking was that everyone watches TV Shows.. Streaming and internet video is big, and will continue to grow in the future...
 
Some good potential on some of these domains, i like the stream ones give it a few years most stream domains will be gone they are a nice grab, the cafe ones are gd if they are developed i also like winclothes.com - gd name gd development ops on it. Best of luck m8
 
I believe that any hand regs should be reg'd with long term in mind. Development is best way to monetize and increase value. You have some good potential there.
 
Right, Thanks for the opinions guys. Not sure if i should reg some of the others i found now :) Npw just got to work out how to develpp them with minimal effort :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom