Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.
jdk said:I wonder if Hallmark has a card for Internet Day?
NavySeals91 said:Yay! Is Al Gore going to make a guest appearance on the forum tonight? I hope he does, we can acclaim him for this lovely "Internets" he has created!
I didn't know Al Gore created Internet
Rarethings said:He didn't... TCP/IP had nothing to do with him, nor did the creation of packet switching or IPTO's.
NameMogul.com said:Is this a paid holiday? :fish2:
Because it's my birthday too :-Djasdon11 said:I knew it was a special day - just didn't know why!
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.