• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed HarryPotterBook7.org

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BD89

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
HarryPotterBook7.org
HarryPotterBook7.info

I know this is a long name, but I primarily bought it since "harry potter book 7" turns up 156,000 results in google (in quotes) and OVT says this exact term was searched 22,994 times in June alone.

What do you all think?
 
reg fee for .org leave alone .info which has no value
 
All right, thanks for the appraisals. I guess since I saw the number of queries it had in OVT I might be able to develop my own .org site for this, so I bought it.

Any others?
 
If you can develop it you might make a little, but it's certainly going to have a limited shelf life.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom