• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Has anyone seen a domain on pendingdelete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaggy

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2002
Messages
1,523
Reaction score
1
I don't think I have seen a domain status showing PENDINGDELETE yet.

Has anyone seen one yet....or am I just not looking in the right place???? :confused:
 
The changeover to the new statuses was on 25th January if memory serves me right. 30 days on REDEMPTIONPERIOD would mean the first domains will go to PENDINGDELETE on 24th February.

Best wishes,
Simon.
 
I've only seen Redemption Period.
 
Ok....thats what I thought...

so all domain's grace periods started over Jan 25th......

Great :sad:
 
well it does make it much more predictable shaggy dont complain
 
Might want to follow these domain names unless they are renewed soon. They expired in January 2003.

zerowait.net
Expiration Date: 01-jan-2003

hostofficeusa.com
Expiration Date: 01-jan-2003

1st-consultants.com
Expiration Date: 02-jan-2003

They may show PendingDelete this month.
 
Try annodomini.org

Status:PENDING DELETE
Status:HOLD

But it won't be dropped it soon.
 
Originally posted by thinkaholic
Might want to follow these domain names unless they are renewed soon. They expired in January 2003.

zerowait.net
Expiration Date: 01-jan-2003

hostofficeusa.com
Expiration Date: 01-jan-2003

1st-consultants.com
Expiration Date: 02-jan-2003

They may show PendingDelete this month.

I'm watching few names that have expired in December 2002, and they still in REDEMPTIONPERIOD Status.
Don't know when will they change the status to PENDINGDELETE. :confused:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom