• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Have 3 Domains For Appraisal AreaRealtorListings.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

freeconnect2000

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
223
Reaction score
0
AreaRealtorListings.com

RealtorPropertyListings.com

BowlTeams.com

Would appreciate your honest thoughts, as always.

Many thanx.

I do appreciate the feedback...just wondering...is it because they are new...I do think the names are solid and have bunches of searches...am I dead wrong here or do I just not understand the "game".

Thanx again.
 
I dunno might be only me but I say 0$ :( sorry mate.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom