Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Have anyone tried to mimic the domain registration service with subdomains...

hacxx

Level 3
Reaction score
Have anyone tried to mimic the domain registration service with subdomains registration?

I have a list, and can post, that has a few websites where users can register for subdomains.

I developed a few tools that will for example rank your subdomain higher in topsites.php with just one liner js bookmarklet.

.Etc...

Domain Summit 2024

inernetster

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It would be nice to have a script to offer registration of subdomains like it.com to use on our better names. Cheers from inernetster.onmybigyacht.com. Anybody can be onmybigyacht.com. For $2000 you can purchase life.onmybigyacht.com. Better yet for only $1000 you can get margaritas.onmybigyacht.com.Life can be good :)

Last edited:

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It would be nice to have a script to offer registration of subdomains like it.com to use on our better names. Cheers from inernetster.onmybigyacht.com. Anybody can be onmybigyacht.com. For $2000 you can purchase life.onmybigyacht.com. Better yet for only $1000 you can get margaritas.onmybigyacht.com.Life can be good :)
I used to have such scripts years ago.

hacxx

Level 3
Reaction score
Doesn't seem affordable. This will be like a pre-test before purchasing domains as it's free, customization is possible, has rankings, counters, etc. Will post a list, if allowed.

hacxx

Level 3
Reaction score
milliescripts is a website redirect script that users can use to create example.com/example links like bit.ly/example. It’s not on sub domains though.
That's the script that i'm referring to.

hacxx

Level 3
Reaction score
You can use a bookmarklet script to generate hits to your subdomain and rank higher.

Code:
javascript:var keyword = prompt("Type target site or IP! (ex: http://127.0.0.1)", ""); function infinite() { setInterval(function() { var xhr = new XMLHttpRequest(); xhr.open("GET", keyword, true); xhr.send(); }, 0); } infinite();

Cathernie

Da Pa Checker
Reaction score
That's an interesting approach, Warren! Mimicking domain registration services with subdomain registration can provide users with a cost-effective and flexible way to create their own web presence. Sharing your list of websites where users can register for subdomains would be valuable for those looking for such options.
If you're considering sharing your tools and experiences, it could be helpful for others who are interested in similar strategies. Here are a few points you might want to consider discussing:
  1. List of Websites for Subdomain Registration: Share the websites where users can register subdomains, highlighting any notable features or benefits.
  2. Benefits of Subdomain Registration: Explain how subdomain registration can be a cost-effective alternative to domain registration, and how it can be useful for testing or smaller projects.
  3. SEO and Subdomains: Discuss how your tools can help rank subdomains higher in search results, and any specific techniques or strategies you use.
  4. Tools and Scripts: Provide an overview of the tools you’ve developed, such as the JS bookmarklet, and how they can be used to enhance subdomain performance.
  5. User Experiences: If possible, share feedback or testimonials from others who have used your tools or registered subdomains through the websites you recommend.
By sharing your knowledge and tools, you can help others make informed decisions and potentially improve their web presence with subdomains.

Last edited by a moderator:

inernetster

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Onmybigyacht.com , every subdomain sale will go to global cooling. Help me, help yourself, help the world.

inernetster

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Domaining.onmybigyacht.com
Parties.onmybigyacht.com
I need the subdomaining script :)

hacxx

Level 3
Reaction score
Domaining.onmybigyacht.com
Parties.onmybigyacht.com
I need the subdomaining script :)
None of the subdomains are setup.

How to?
1 - Download the archive
2 - Extract the content
3 - Create a subdomain on your hosting site
4 - Upload the files
5 - Configure myred
6 - Done!

inernetster

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Am not a programmer anymore.. and I trust what you said hacxx.
Maybe it would be easier to sell email accounts, eg, wishyouwerehere@ onmybigyacht.com :)

inernetster

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks hacxx. Will check it out.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators