• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed HAYBC.com (sounds like) abc

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dirt

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
I would appreciate any thoughts or valuations on these ABC soundalikes. I got them before I came across this forum, thinking people with simple, easy or step by step products or services may want them.

haybc.com and net
haybeecee.com
heybeecee.com
aebeecee.com
aybeecee.com net and org
 
$50,000 each - minimum

Great thread title too!
 
GT Web said:
$50,000 each - minimum

Great thread title too!

Agreed, if not more..
Could not even imagine the end user prices for these premium domains.
Good luck with your sale(s)
 
<Edited>

Warning: No soliciting for offers in appraisal section!
 
$50,000 each? You must be on some good drugs. I would say the entire set is worth $50,000 max. Let's be serious here.

haybc.com and net
haybeecee.com
heybeecee.com
aebeecee.com
aybeecee.com net and org
 
Bubble has been burst already. Nowt = 0.
 
dirt said:
Make me an offer for a quick sale!

$0.12

I'm sorry, those names are horrible...
 
lol, glad the jokes over.

Really thought you guys were on drugs or something.
 
SHT.com (Smells like)

- Sorry - Couldn't Resist -
 
dirt said:
I would appreciate any thoughts or valuations on these ABC soundalikes. I got them before I came across this forum, thinking people with simple, easy or step by step products or services may want them.

haybc.com and net
haybeecee.com
heybeecee.com
aebeecee.com
aybeecee.com net and org


You thought wrong my friend.

Value = $0 for all
 
You might be on to the next winner ... "smells like". Maybe OT will open up a sensory system - smell, taste, look, feel etc.
 
dont spend ur precious money on these sort of domains. u will only loose ,
 
Thanks, folks! I'll try and get 100 cookies on Ebay.
 
dirt said:
Thanks, folks! I'll try and get 100 cookies on Ebay.


update me if u will receive tomatoes or cookies for those names.
 
If you pay me $100 I will ensure that no one ever registers them again, and you can get on with your life and put this bad experience behind you as you would not want someone to mention this ever again.
 
dirt said:
haybc.com and net
haybeecee.com
heybeecee.com
aebeecee.com
aybeecee.com net and org

I wonder if this means the .net and .org were taken for haybeecee.com, heybeecee.com and aebeecee.com. I hope not.
 
simon said:
update me if u will receive tomatoes or cookies for those names.

Thanks for the interest, simon, it will depend on how you deliver the tomatoes;-)

namestrands said:
If you pay me $100 I will ensure that no one ever registers them again, and you can get on with your life and put this bad experience behind you as you would not want someone to mention this ever again

Thanks for the generous offer, namestrands. If I had a reputation to uphold I would jump at the offer but I am used to mistakes and embarrassment and my name is already dirt;) When I sell my first $50 domain, many years hence, I'll be able to look back on this thread and reminisce on how far I have come.
 
well its good too see that you can reflect on this with such good humour
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom