• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed HAYBC.com (sounds like) abc

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You'll do just fine by looking at your replies :-)

Hope below will make you feel little better.

H - How
A - Are
Y - you
B - British
C - Colombia

dirt said:
Thanks for the interest, simon, it will depend on how you deliver the tomatoes;-)

Thanks for the generous offer, namestrands. If I had a reputation to uphold I would jump at the offer but I am used to mistakes and embarrassment and my name is already dirt;) When I sell my first $50 domain, many years hence, I'll be able to look back on this thread and reminisce on how far I have come.
 
NostraDomainus said:
SHT.com (Smells like)

- Sorry - Couldn't Resist -

Hey, I will pay big money for SHT.com and I don't care what it smells like. :yo:
 
copper said:
Hope below will make you feel little better.

H - How
A - Are
Y - you
B - British
C - Colombia

Hey, that's great, copper! It sounds like one of those radio or TV programs where you join in by phone or on their website. Thanks for giving me hope! I may find that needle in the hay stack yet ;-)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom