• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Hd3d.tv

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stew2yk

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2006
Messages
333
Reaction score
0
Future investment!

Please appraise!

Thanks!
 
HD3D.TV is a future investment into the up and coming HD 3D television scene, I beg to differ and think this domain maybe worth nothing at the moment but given a few years could be a sound investment. Any more learned thoughts???
 
this is not the first time you are looking for appraisals for this domain,..the technology has not yet developed since..first of all..if anything they would need to develop 3D tv before they develop 3D in high definition or even call it that..and 20 years ago talk was that 3D TV is just around the corner...NOTHING...maybe a 3D.tv would be great or even 3DTV.com net, but with the HD I agree that this domain is worth close to nothing, also because the renewalfees are high for .tvs
 
Fair dues domainah. 1st the technology has been developed just not implemented. 2nd With the power of processors and new technology alowing dual images to processed and displayed at the same time at different angles corresponding to the left and right eye to give stereoscopic views is a great achievement. 3rd For the potential of the domain (I belive .TV is better than .com for this technology) and the fee's I believe it's well worth it even for 5-10 years. This is just my opinion and I am open to others. But thanks for you input!
 
you are right. I did know there is a "3D" tv, it was even shown to the public by Grundig TV at some exhibition in Germany, and they were already planning on implementing it last summer, but nothing really happend, and thats the way it always was...the picture was very blurry and you could tell they are still need to do a lot, apparently it still involves a lot of equipment (a bunch of cameras etc.) so its not really a single device..I would hope like you say they would be market ready in 5 years...too bad the domain is expensive to keep, if you really believe in the breakthrough I would try to aquire some top notch .coms if you get a good price
 
any more comments, many thanks people!
 
reg fee for now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom