• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Heard of "Quo Vadis"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

copper

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2006
Messages
2,507
Reaction score
30
Hi,

Any Canadian heard of singer/singers called "Quo Vadis"?
How famous are "Quo Vadis" in Canada?

I came across this term/name while I was doing research for one of my domain "QV.net" :-)

Thanks
 
lol...hi..I did not mean the singers because I don`t know them but the term is latin
 
italiandragon said:
lol...hi..I did not mean the singers because I don`t know them but the term is latin
Heh, I do know it's Latin and it's meaning :-)
Go to QV.net (I can't put link here) and look at the logo :-)
 
that`s really cool.....you should NOT sell it, keep developing it and wait some more time, prices are just starting to increase and a 2 letters.net is very rare.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom