• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed HEIDY.net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

copper

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2006
Messages
2,507
Reaction score
30
Anyone care to appraise HEIDY.net?

All these are registered:
.COM
.ORG
.DE
.EU
.NL
.TK
.INFO

Thanks...
 
Nice name you own. I think its a name of a person or so. Cant think of a range but most probably from high $xx to low $xxx
 
Nice name you own. I think its a name of a person or so. Cant think of a range but most probably from high $xx to low $xxx

The real spelling of the Girls Name is Heidi.

I have never met anyone with the spelling with this name 'Heidy'.

It is short and easy to remember so I say $xx.
 
Thanks for all reply ;-)

However...
There are 693,000 results on google.
So, there is name "Heidy" and it's not only one or two :-)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom