Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed HELIO mobile network - buy one or all 4 sites (save 30%) incl. helioworld.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokopelli

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Helio is a "mobile brand created to give young, passionate consumers the type of wireless experience we've all been waiting for". It's hip mobile devices ("Don't call us a phone company") and services aimed at the "MySpace generation". (Read more)

This is your chance to own a great network of 4 Helio sites!
  1. helioboards.com - PR3
  2. heliodownloads.com - PR3
  3. heliomart.com - PR3
  4. helioworld.com - PR3

Although I have submitted all these sites to the search engines, created and submitted sitemaps, done general SEO, etc. they have never been actively promoted or advertised, and are mostly getting organic search engine traffic. However, I have created a good basis for you to jump in and do some promotion - with little effort you're sure to see good results in a relative short time.

Here are the respective site details (I'm posting individual BINs, but there is a HUGE discount if you take the whole network - see bottom of thread!):

1. helioboards.com - PR3
    • 2 1/2 Month-old site with an integrated forum. The forum is dead, although there are presently 53 members registered. Some new posts and activity might coax them to participate - I've never had the time to post
    • Well-indexed with backlinks
    • #7 on Google and Yahoo for "helio forums", etc.
    • Without any promotion the site had 413 uniques in March, 365 in April. (More stats)
    • Runs on the latest version of WordPress and auto updates. Currently has 476 posts in 7 categories. You can turn off auto-updating and use the existing posts as a foundation to build on with your own posts
    • Site is income-generating through Adsense, Cafepress and Amazon, but I'm tracking none of those
    • Domain expires 13-jan-2008 and is registered at a GoDaddy reseller, domainspricedright.com, for a free push there (More details)
    • BIN: $250
  2. heliodownloads.com - PR3
    • 12 Month old domain, 2 1/2 month-old ringtones site (not exclusively Helio ringtones)
    • Well-indexed with backlinks
    • #4 on Google for "helio downloads", #2 on Yahoo for "heliodownloads" (yeah, some people search for that ...), #6 on AOL for "helio ringtones", etc.
    • Without any promotion the site had 118 uniques in March, 98 in April. (More stats)
    • Runs on customized free Mediaplazza script
    • Site is income-generating through Adsense and Mediaplazza, but I'm tracking neither
    • Domain expires 02-may-2007 (in 2 days) and is registered at NameCheap.com for a free push there (the domain, heliodownload.com also included). (More details)
    • BIN: $250 (If taken @ BIN I will pay the renewal fee for both heliodownload.com and heliodownloads.com before pushing them!)
  3. heliomart.com - PR3
    • 3 1/2 Month-old Amazon shop with added content (see under "Learn More" in right nav)
    • Well-indexed with backlinks (4,150 pages in Google alone!)
    • High search engine rankings for various Helio-related keyphrases (see stats below)
    • Without any promotion the site had 148 uniques in March, 180 in April. (More stats)
    • Comes with free version of AOM script, which has many cool features and a great admin panel for managing the site. The script auto-updates the listings, so you don't need to anything. You have the option at any time to upgrade to paid version with more benefits/features
    • Site is income-generating through Adsense, Cafepress and eBay, but I'm tracking none of those. The AOM script has sent me shopping cart checkout notices totalling $2992.89, but those do not necessarily mean Amazon sales
    • Domain expires 2008-01-13 and is registered at a GoDaddy reseller, domainspricedright.com, for a free push there (More details)
    • BIN: $300
  4. helioworld.com - PR3
    • 9 Month old domain, 3 1/2 month-old ringtones site (since I've had it), but domain/site has history since 2003
    • Well-indexed with 3,302 backlinks
    • #2 on Google for "helio world" (#4 on Yahoo), #7 on Yahoo for "helio hacks", etc.
    • Without any promotion the site had 230 uniques in February, 194 in March, 219 in April. (More stats)
    • Static PHP site with includes (no admin panel)
    • Site is income-generating through Amazon, but I'm not tracking commissions
    • Domain expires 2007-07-24 and is registered at NameCheap.com for a free push there. (More details)
    • BIN: $200

I had also signed up for the Helio affiliate program, but that seems to be inactive, because I never heard back from them.

You can buy the sites separately at the individual BINs posted above, or save 30% and buy the whole Helio network of 4 sites for only $700!

Sensible offers also considered.

Posted on multiple forums, post SOLD to claim at BIN AND please send payment asap. Site is not sold until payment received.

Cash payment via verified PayPal account only (no eChecks).

Free push to the current registrar. One week free hosting and full CPanel/FTP access so you can move the site (or I can provide reasonably priced hosting thereafter). Please note, the responsibility to ensure your hosting is suitable and to move the site and set it up on your server is entirely yours, although I will give you full written instructions about the operation and setup of the site.

All sales are as-is, where-is and final. Errors & Omissions Excepted.

I reserve the right not to sell.

Domain summit 2024

kokopelli

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I want to finalize this as I have other projects that demand my attention ... so first one to post SOLD @ $600 gets the network of 4 sites AND I will throw in 6 month's free hosting!

kokopelli

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Heliodownloads.com and heliodownload.com have just been renewed for another year.

I'm lowering the BIN to $550 (as low as I will go) for a quick sale - post SOLD to claim. You will also still get the 6 month's free hosting!

kokopelli

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
OK BARGAIN TIME - until 10PM MST (about an hour-and-a-half from now) I'm further reducing the BIN to only $450 for all 4 sites - thats another $100 off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators