• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed HeliumGas(.)net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

allaso

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2006
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
I grabbed a few helium related .nets a month or two ago. Any opinions as to values? I think I have a good shot at going after some direct sales to the .com owners for a couple of them.

HELIUMBALLOON(.)NET
HELIUMBLIMP(.)NET
HELIUMGAS(.)NET
HELIUMTANKS(.)NET
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom