• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Hellion.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2002
Messages
5,837
Reaction score
78
Just acquired for project/business use. Your appraisal please?

Check it here:
www.hellion.com still moving out of sedo parking.

thanks in advance.

Regards,
em
 
Nice name Watcher...Very versatile.

10K reseller
25K and up for developer.
 
Nice name, looks like you've got a few potential end users out there... Not sure how much it's worth reseller, probably around mid x,xxx but lots more developed...
 
Thank you folks. I put up the website of cars, check it out www.hellion.com

Let me know your thought of placing the adsense ads?

Regards,
em
 
The ad layout looks good. You should try and sneak a 468 x 60 ad unit down near one of the articles, unless you have a third ad unit somewhere and I didn't see it.
 
Going back to this thread, just to refresh other members appraisal.

This year of 2008, what is your estimate appraisal for Hellion.com domain name. I'm not selling it yet, I would like to know if the appraisal will increase for keeping it for another year. The domain name was registered since 1997, this is now a collectors domain.

Share your appraisal for Hellion.com domain name.

Thank you,
Em
 
Nice name, searched via Google, I can see $1x,xxx end user value.

Good luck
 
low to mid $,$$$
good luck.
 
I still don't understand the high valuation some ppl assign to this domain.

-It's a made-up word
-Might have TM issues
-Means nothing (except for the TM-related uses)
-Sounds nice? I can think about 10,000 6-char domains that sound nice too and are still free to register, and no TM issues.

C'mon... 5 figures ???
 
Thank you to all appraisal, highly appreciated.

Em
 
I still don't understand the high valuation some ppl assign to this domain.

-It's a made-up word
-Might have TM issues
-Means nothing (except for the TM-related uses)
-Sounds nice? I can think about 10,000 6-char domains that sound nice too and are still free to register, and no TM issues.

C'mon... 5 figures ???

Made up word? Are you kidding me? It's been in the dictionary since the 1700s!

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/hellion

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hellion

Trademark issues are moot. Means exactly what the dictionary entries above say it means. 1.7 million plus Google results.

5 figures might be a stretch but I would put it in the mid/high 4s to low 5s myself.

C'mon Varlin, quit being such a damn pessimist.
 
Low to mid $x,xxx. I don't get the fuss over this one either
 
Made up word? Are you kidding me? It's been in the dictionary since the 1700s!


I agree.. My father used to call me a hellion all the time. Definitely a real word!

Not sure about worth.. low xxxx would be my guess
 
Oooops... my bad. OK its a real word. Still don't see the 20K anywhere.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom