Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

intro Hello From Atlanta!

This thread is a member's introductory post on DNForum.com.

Matt Hunsucker

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I've been collecting legal + geotargeted domains for the past few years. Now up to 500+ domains owned and trying to figure out the best way to monetize them.

I've tried selling directly to attorneys, and have also thought about reaching out to various web designers and SEO's in these geo regions to sell through to their clients.

If anyone has any tips or ideas, I'm all ears. In fact, I'm happy to share a cut of the proceeds from anyone who can show me a consistent way to monetize my holdings.

Thanks! Matt

Domain summit 2024

Stan Smith

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I've been collecting legal + geotargeted domains for the past few years. Now up to 500+ domains owned and trying to figure out the best way to monetize them.

I've tried selling directly to attorneys, and have also thought about reaching out to various web designers and SEO's in these geo regions to sell through to their clients.

If anyone has any tips or ideas, I'm all ears. In fact, I'm happy to share a cut of the proceeds from anyone who can show me a consistent way to monetize my holdings.

Thanks! Matt

Hi Matt,

I’m a relatively new domainer and I’m also from the Atlanta area! Adam says that solid legal domains can work well as lead generation websites, have you considered this method of monetization?

Stan

Matt Hunsucker

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have considered it, but would prefer to bulk sale them. I'm a bit too busy with my normal profession to really develop them properly into lead generation businesses. Good idea, though!

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators