Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

intro Hello From Canada

This thread is a member's introductory post on DNForum.com.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yvryyzyul

Level 1
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hello all, from northern BC, Canada ..

just thought I would introduce myself. i am new to dnforum as well as to domaining; im not new to
technology though, Im a retired telco Engineer, ... I was involved in early communication protocols development ( x.25,zmodem,tcp/ip, .. ),bbs, etc and even domains ( not commercially ) ... that was in 1994 ...

anyhow, I am passionate about technology and what I enjoy in this industry is the ability of choosing any given subject ( travel, hobbies, you name it ), learning it and building a niche portfolio, it is a great way of
learning about new things, old things .. and yes, even better when a flip happens :)
it is also great to reclaim the passion for IT without the fantasy corporate world out there,
Im here to learn and contribute ...

cheers then !

Sergio

Domain summit 2024

DropWizard.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hello all, from northern BC, Canada ..
just thought I would introduce myself. i am new to dnforum as well as to domaining; im not new to
technology though, Im a retired telco Engineer, ... I was involved in early communication protocols development ( x.25,zmodem,tcp/ip, .. ),bbs, etc and even domains ( not commercially ) ... that was in 1994 ...
anyhow, I am passionate about technology and what I enjoy in this industry is the ability of choosing any given subject ( travel, hobbies, you name it ), learning it and building a niche portfolio, it is a great way of
learning about new things, old things .. and yes, even better when a flip happens :)
it is also great to reclaim the passion for IT without the fantasy corporate world out there,
Im here to learn and contribute ...
cheers then !
Sergio
Welcome from Langley, BC. And you've picked such an easy memorable user name LOL :D
I see you've found the Canadian forum already. If you have any questions about domaining (other than where we hide the secret pot of gold) please feel free to ask.
Gordon

steww

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi there - am new also - speak again - thanks

yvryyzyul

Level 1
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Langley, BC. And you've picked such an easy memorable user name LOL :D
I see you've found the Canadian forum already. If you have any questions about domaining (other than where we hide the secret pot of gold) please feel free to ask.
Gordon

lol ... Langley BC ! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators