ElhagMousab
Level 1
- Joined
- Sep 29, 2026
- Messages
- 4
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi everyone, glad to be here.
I'm Mousab. I have been building websites and working in SEO for years, and I invest in domain names alongside that. What I hold is mostly brandable .com with a handful of .ai names, around 153 at the moment.
Domaining is part time for me, the rest of my week goes to client work. The part I enjoy most is naming itself: looking at a name and working out what kind of business it was meant for, then trying to find that business.
I'm here to learn from people who have been doing this far longer than I have, and to talk about pricing, outbound and selling to end users. My own weak spot is patience on the sell side, I tend to price too early and I am trying to fix that.
Happy to be part of the forum.
I'm Mousab. I have been building websites and working in SEO for years, and I invest in domain names alongside that. What I hold is mostly brandable .com with a handful of .ai names, around 153 at the moment.
Domaining is part time for me, the rest of my week goes to client work. The part I enjoy most is naming itself: looking at a name and working out what kind of business it was meant for, then trying to find that business.
I'm here to learn from people who have been doing this far longer than I have, and to talk about pricing, outbound and selling to end users. My own weak spot is patience on the sell side, I tend to price too early and I am trying to fix that.
Happy to be part of the forum.