• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

intro Hello from Qingfeng — Exploring Japanese Domain Branding

This thread is a member's introductory post on DNForum.com.

qingfeng

Level 1
Joined
Oct 3, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi everyone, I'm Qingfeng.

I build web projects and am interested in domain names that connect with Japanese language and culture, especially memorable wordplay and brandable names.

I'm here to learn more about domain investing, selling, and secure transfers, and to exchange ideas with the community.

Glad to be here!
 
Back
Top Bottom