Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Help in Establishing New Site.... free links

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigjohnhoward

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi All

I'm developing a brand new site that is aimed at helping everyone in buying and selling websites, domain names and everything web related. It is basically a broker site that will list your asset for sale. My aim is to build up the site with new listings of websites for sale, domain names, scripts, templates etc. To do this I am willing to list all new ads for free for as long as you need them listed. Simply register with the site www.powercharger.com but obviously don't go through the payment stage. I will activate your account so you can post unlimited ads and listings with the site. If you are listing a website you get the added bonus of being linked from a google PR4 site. All i would ask is that you add a link to the site from your listed site to say the site is advertised with www.powercharger.com.

Like I say this site is still being developed and already receives some traffic from various sources. Remember this will not cost you anything to list your web assets. I really hope that some of you will take advantage of this as I have big plans for the site and of course ultimately once the site is in full swing listings will become paid listings. Thos of you who register and list now fro free wil always be able to list for free GUARANTEED.

PLease let me know either by PM if you have any questions or simply sign up with the site and I will activate your account for you so you can add your listing.

Okay, hope that all made sense. Look forward to working with you all and if I canbe of anyhelp to anyone in this regard or you simply have some advice please let me know.
Cheers
John

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom