Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Help me please fast !

Status
Not open for further replies.

DnArab.com

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Today I get this message under ! what happen i will dead if my account close for ever in trafficz i just earn money from drop domains !
Please give me sample words what happen ! what I can do ?! my account will close for ever or what ?!

Dear Ahmed,

As a result of the further and continuing investigation of your account, we regret to inform you that your TrafficZ account has been permanently terminated, effective immediately. One or more of our search partners has identified your account as delivering extremely poor quality traffic and otherwise providing little or no value to their advertising partners. Our own investigation has revealed a consistent pattern of traffic that is fraudulent, incentivized and/or otherwise questionable in nature, resulting in little to no conversion for our advertising partners. Specifically, based upon a detailed forensic analysis of your account traffic, as recorded in our server activity logs, as well as, in some cases, independent third party corroboration of your actions, we have determined that a significant portion of the revenue generated by your domain(s) has been derived from fraudulent, incentivized and/or otherwise questionable traffic sources, often from associated IP address blocks. Your actions are strictly prohibited by our Domain Management Services Agreement and may further subject you to additional civil and criminal liability. Due to the severe nature and persistence of your actions, we have no choice but to terminate your TrafficZ account effective immediately. In addition, we reserve the right to further pursue all legal and equitable remedies available to us, including the IMMEDIATE DEMAND FOR UNCONDITIONAL RETURN OF ALL PREVIOUS EARNINGS PAID TO YOU through your TrafficZ account. As such, and in order to avoid incurring further liability, you must IMMEDIATELY and PERMANENTLY discontinue the delivery of all traffic to TrafficZ servers.

Please review the following relevant sections from our Domain Management Services Agreement:

2.5 Throughout the Term of this Agreement, Client shall ensure that no Monetized Domain is inappropriate, offensive, unproductive and/or otherwise questionable in nature, as determined by TrafficZ in its sole and absolute discretion. TrafficZ may immediately remove or require Client to remove a Domain Name from the Program

2.7 Upon the Effective Date and throughout the Term of this Agreement, Client represents and warrants that, to the best of its knowledge, and shall ensure that, to the best of its ability, all traffic to its Monetized Domains originates from type-in traffic (also known as direct navigation traffic), search engine results, or expired links. Client shall not intentionally post misleading information with regard to Monetized Domains. Client shall not act, either directly or indirectly, to encourage or require End Users, either willingly or unwillingly, to click on Search Results or Advertisements and/or to generate Click-Throughs through any means which could be reasonably interpreted as coercive, incentivized, misleading, malicious or otherwise fraudulent in nature. Furthermore, Client shall not advertise its domains in any manner that may increase the likelihood of fraudulent or low-quality Click-Throughs. Client agrees that TrafficZ may ignore or credit back Net Revenue which TrafficZ, in its sole and absolute discretion, believes is questionable in nature or otherwise of low quality in nature or source.

2.8 Throughout the Term of this Agreement, Client shall not engage in any of the following: (i) "blind links" (i.e., where End Users do not know that they will be performing a search); (ii) misleading links in which an End User is persuaded to perform a search in order to obtain some other benefit; (iii) searches from or after 404 or other error messages; (iv) "exit traffic" (i.e., when the End User is presented with search functionality or required to perform a search prior to exiting a Web page); (v) searches required of the End User in order for the End User to do another function, such as leaving a Web page or closing a pop-up window; (vi) searches performed upon an End User hitting the back button or any element of the browser; (vii) searches or displays of TrafficZ's or any of its Advertising Network partners' content within pop-up or pop-under windows; (viii) searches from banner or other advertisements without prior written approval of TrafficZ; (ix) searches from or within an email; (x) the use, display, syndication, sublicense or delivery of TrafficZ's or any of its Advertising Network partners' content on or to any Web site or application or anywhere else other than TrafficZ's Landing Pages; (xi) modification or alteration in any way of the Search Results or Advertisements; (xii) disabling of the back button or any other element of the browser; (xiii) replacing the End User's Web homepage without the End User's express prior consent; and (xiv) the stripping, blocking or filtering of TrafficZ's or any of its Advertising Network partners' content, whether by a software application or by any other means, or any other practice that prevents or inhibits the display of TrafficZ's or any of its Advertising Network partners' content, in whole or in part.

3 TrafficZ has a zero tolerance policy with respect to the use of automated, incentivized and/or otherwise suspect methods of traffic delivery. TrafficZ has developed and implemented multiple detection and analysis technologies to provide it with extensive information and insight into the traffic from your account. In the event that any traffic generated by your account is determined to be fraudulent by TrafficZ, in its sole and absolute discretion, all revenue generated shall be forfeited, your account will be immediately and permanently terminated, and all domains listed within your account will be immediately and permanently banned from future entry into the Program. Furthermore, Client hereby agrees that TrafficZ may share such information, as determined by TrafficZ in its sole and absolute discretion, with other networks.

4.4 Client understands, acknowledges and agrees that TrafficZ shall be solely responsible for tracking and reporting all data under this Agreement, as well as calculating payments owed hereunder. No other traffic measurement or calculation will be deemed relevant nor affect either party's performance under this Agreement. Client shall have no longer than five (5) days from the last day of the month prior to dispute any discrepancy pertaining to the data set forth in Client's online account interface. Failure to report any such discrepancy within such five (5) day period shall be considered by both parties as a forfeiture of Client's right to dispute. The traffic measurements and data of TrafficZ shall be conclusively determinative of the payment obligations hereunder.

6.2(c) TrafficZ may terminate this Agreement, effective immediately and without notice, if: (i) Client's account does not generate a minimum of 1,000 unique visitors per day for ten (10) consecutive days; (ii) TrafficZ determines, in its sole and absolute discretion, that Client has had a Duties Violation; (iii) TrafficZ determines, in its sole and absolute discretion, that the quality or nature of the traffic delivered by Client is unsatisfactory, fraudulent or otherwise questionable; (iv) TrafficZ determines, in its sole and absolute discretion, that Client is specifically violating Sections 2.2, 2.7, 2.8 or 2.9; or (v) a TrafficZ Advertising Network partner has terminated Client's approved status for any or no reason.

6.3 Effect of Termination. Upon the effective date of termination, all rights and obligations between the parties shall terminate except:
a. each party's duty of Confidentiality pursuant to Section 8 of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect;
b. TrafficZ shall make Commission payments to Client for Net Revenue validly earned through the date of termination, in accordance with the terms of Section 6 of this Agreement, except in the case of termination pursuant to Section 6.2(c)(iii) - (v) hereof, in which case any unpaid Commissions will be forfeited; and
c. Each party shall remove the other party's intellectual property from its respective websites and/or marketing materials, if any.

If you have any information that may help us address these complaints and/or clarify the nature and origin of your traffic, please provide us with such information immediately. In the mean time, should you have any questions or concerns regarding this notice, please feel free to contact us.

Regards,
Liz Corona Zamorano
Thought Convergence, Inc. | Traffic
Z
11300 W. Olympic Boulevard | Suite 900 | Los Angeles, California 90064

support@ThoughtConvergence.com

Domain summit 2024

airmax

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Were you not the guy trying to sell a fresh reg that was making $2k a month for like $27K yesterday, with trafficz stats, that might have something to do with it?

ekman77

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
R u working with Sunke Media Group? They are no good man. Fraud traffic Joint Venture Scam.

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Were you not the guy trying to sell a fresh reg that was making $2k a month for like $27K yesterday, with trafficz stats, that might have something to do with it?

If this guy is a scammer, we need him banned ASAP permanently and ip traced. Do you have any evidence?

What domain is in question and what website/forum was used to promote the fraudulent sale?

Last edited:

ecomindia

e-commerce.in
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
speak to them rather then mailing and documenting it first.

ask trafficz to provide the domains , time-period and the source of traffic in terms of IPs in question .

also, before that, do your homework (only if you did nothing)

DnArab.com

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I will not waste my time to reply for all , I am not a scammer , I just understand how Domain king and Mike mann work ! then I go to do the same !
you can see this
http://www.thedomains.com/2012/02/2...ce-com-in-udrp/comment-page-1/#comment-103570
this domain is drop ! go for his FB and see how much domain he sold and earn from drop domain !
I just register drop domains then go to parked them ! if any of my domains get bot like you say why trafficz not remove it/them from my account and make my account live !
Thanks for all try to make me a scammer not care about help me !

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I will not waste my time to reply for all , I am not a scammer , I just understand how Domain king and Mike mann work ! then I go to do the same !
you can see this
http://www.thedomains.com/2012/02/2...ce-com-in-udrp/comment-page-1/#comment-103570
this domain is drop ! go for his FB and see how much domain he sold and earn from drop domain !
I just register drop domains then go to parked them ! if any of my domains get bot like you say why trafficz not remove it/them from my account and make my account live !
Thanks for all try to make me a scammer not care about help me !

Are you affiliated with DNforum.com or something? I mean .. Since you're using their logo?

cdt3f.jpg

DnArab.com

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
No , I am not I donot have time to remove this logo ! however you cannot proof this is the logo for DNF with the same Line , Color 100 % ?!
Why people here try to go for anoter thread ! if you have something for my problem in this thread tell me if not just donot reply anything !

DnArab.com

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
No , you cannot this is the host www.mhgoz.com make me that ads logo just ask him which line and Color he used ! and ask him why they told me he cannot make the same one 100% !

DnArab.com

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am not scammer man ! give me one person I scam him , I know what i am say i am say now for jut the **** logo in banner ads in past we say about style for dnarab forum and I remove it however i will remove the banner ads again but when I have time to do it not now !
I donot what the problem with traffic just trust me i understand some method to get drop domain earn great revenue like these domain
bamadrak.com
basbnat.com
merehbi-school.com
smkusmanawang.com
will drop today you can go and wait i am sure you will see these people register at least some of them
Registrant [1300164]:
Admin - admin@overseedomainmanagement.com
Oversee Domain Management, LLC
515 South Flower Street
Suite 4400
Los Angeles
CA
US

you can see they register A7SES.COM and AL-JANDL.COM
was drop in 1/3 do you I know these domain will drop and will make great revenue from 1/2 ! but because I donot have money so I cannot make backorder just i watch every day lot of my list drop go to these people if you will try to ask him to buy these domain you will get info how much these domain earn from the first day ! the same thing Mike mann do !

other list for 4/3 just wait and see
rutanaistanbul.com
ru-leaders.com
lostgenloser.info
blizzsucks.com
calarios.com
borderworldsforums.com

you will know i am not scammer ! not love to fight or kill or take logo or style or anything for anyone ! we are here in this life to help each other !
I am really donot know why my account closed or what that traffic or what happen ?!

and I am sorry if i use the same logo for DNF in my banner i will remove it or try now !

hope all people special CureCancer not say i am scammer again !

Remove that banner bcause i want people to help me not to move and talk about that .

Thanks,
Ahmed

Last edited:

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Your not making any sense dude, you say you don't have time to remove banners, yet you have to time to be on dnf all day.

I am not scammer man ! give me one person I scam him , I know what i am say i am say now for jut the **** logo in banner ads in past we say about style for dnarab forum and I remove it however i will remove the banner ads again but when I have time to do it not now !
I donot what the problem with traffic just trust me i understand some method to get drop domain earn great revenue like these domain
bamadrak.com
basbnat.com
merehbi-school.com
smkusmanawang.com
will drop today you can go and wait i am sure you will see these people register at least some of them
Registrant [1300164]:
Admin - admin@overseedomainmanagement.com
Oversee Domain Management, LLC
515 South Flower Street
Suite 4400
Los Angeles
CA
US

you can see they register A7SES.COM and AL-JANDL.COM
was drop in 1/3 do you I know these domain will drop and will make great revenue from 1/2 ! but because I donot have money so I cannot make backorder just i watch every day lot of my list drop go to these people if you will try to ask him to buy these domain you will get info how much these domain earn from the first day ! the same thing Mike mann do !

other list for 4/3 just wait and see
rutanaistanbul.com
ru-leaders.com
lostgenloser.info
blizzsucks.com
calarios.com
borderworldsforums.com

you will know i am not scammer ! not love to fight or kill or take logo or style or anything for anyone ! we are here in this life to help each other !
I am really donot know why my account closed or what that traffic or what happen ?!

and I am sorry if i use the same logo for DNF in my banner i will remove it or try now !

hope all people special CureCancer not say i am scammer again !

Remove that banner bcause i want people to help me not to move and talk about that .

Thanks,
Ahmed

DnArab.com

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Do you know Gaza get power for 3 hours only every day some for 6 hours only !
Do you know DNF use cookies !
Do you know I remove it and make some error in my site because i am donot know lot how to remove and add banner or style !
Do you know I ask www.mhgoz.com and pay $20-$30 to do that form ! however i remove that now what you want to make this thread like rubbish , excellent you success big thanks to you

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators