• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Help Name My New Blog!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 70408
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 70408

Guest
As some of you know, I launched a blog last week which I hope to update with relevant domain news and opinions. It is currently found at TopNotchDomains.com/Blog but that is obviously not the easiest memory trigger. I recently bought ElliotsBlog.com, but that is pretty boring. If anyone has a cool idea for a name, please PM me. SilverSays.com was an idea, but the domain name is taken and I would prefer a fresh registration. Thanks!
 
It's hard to recommend a good name for a blog without knowing you. I would just think of something clever that relates to you, and what you are trying to communicate to the world through the blog.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom