Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DotMatrix

i need help people.
im looking for a web developer or someone who can help me write reviews about affiliate programs.
i will offer the person a link to their homepage and 150 DNForum Bucks a week + half of the commission we make every month.

any offers?

Domain Summit 2024

DotComster

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Why not ask your site's visitors to write their opinions and reviews? Works for HotScripts and DownLoad.com.
Some link programers have it built in, like Gossamer-Threads and a few others. PostNuke might have a module for it to.

D

DotMatrix

because i know people here and the help from the people here i feel would be better than just those from the visitors.
the visitors will get to rate the programs etc

RMF

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Wow, 150 DNForum Bucks a week!...Better start spamming!

RMF

system0

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by DotMatrix
i need help people.
im looking for a web developer or someone who can help me write reviews about affiliate programs.
i will offer the person a link to their homepage and 150 DNForum Bucks a week + half of the commission we make every month.

any offers?

i would not reccomend doing a website about something you have little experience of - reviewing websites you havent used will reflect badly on your site

if im honest - half the commission isnt that great as the reviews are the hardest part as far as time spent reseaching etc - i member of my forum did 5 reviews for me last week but he is gettting full commissions and to be honest i still think that i am getting a bargain as the content of my site has increased

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators