• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Help on offer of my domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

deerfern

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
172
Reaction score
0
GenerateIncome.com

I have this listed on Sedo at $3500.00, I got an offer of $1800.00

I think that's great and everyone (i.e. family) is telling me to take it

But do you think I can make more if I can somehow get a site up, the problem of course is I haven't a clue of what to do !

What do you all think is a real price I should expect for this domain name?

Thanks, Carol
 
well.................money names are big on the net.........
GenerateIncome.com makes a lot of sence try to haggle for 3K

Personally i fell 1.8K is not good enough


hey i guess dont keep your dog waiting.....my dog make a mess if i am late ;-)
 
The domain has generic quality , it might be worth more like the asking price you set , but its a waiting game , sometimes buyers are few and far between , 1,800 is not bad depending on what you have invested, I would probably take it.
 
I think it is a good name thats generic and a dotcom. I would not sell this for less than $5k. Just be patient and you should be able to get that kind of offer or better eventually.
 
I got an appraisal from Accurate Domains, $3750.00 - $4900.00. I'm still waiting on the Sedo appraisal.

The buyer went from $1200 to $1800 and now at $2800.00, but the offer expires either tomorrow or Thursday. So yes, I think the $2800 is a little low, too.

I guess I have to figure out if I could make that kind of money or more somehow with it myself, promoting something. I just don't know anything about how to html, or what I would sell on it.

Any suggestions are most welcome !

Thank you all,
Carol
 
keep it at it just out of interested how much did you get the name for in the first place
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom