• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

here's a freebie to reg....

Status
Not open for further replies.

picassofacepicassoface is verified member.

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2005
Messages
9,718
Reaction score
85
for some odd reason, I found that Grazzie.com is available to reg. The correct spelling is one z, but grazzie gets 70,000 google.
I reg'd too many today, so it's up for grabs if you like it....

Grazzie :)
 
Thanks for the tip..
but if it was such a fantastic reg I'm sure you would find the 6 bucks somewhere to reg it yourself. :-)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom