Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Hey Noobs! quit sending out these emails

Status
Not open for further replies.

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
T

tekz999

This bastard indian gafadi is spamming his garbage .in domains again!

His garbage domains:
uwz.in
zjs.in
And some more, but I have already reported as spam.

ViperJ

Dnforum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This bastard indian gafadi is spamming his garbage .in domains again!

His garbage domains:
uwz.in
zjs.in
And some more, but I have already reported as spam.

If he is spamming his Domains please send me a PM with documentation and I'll be happy to rid his "garbage" of the forums. :D

Best Gards, ViperJ

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I got a "Best gards" email as well for a .co.in that a "John" is selling. Pretty much he's emailing holders of com/net/org domains with matching .in junk.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Spam is irritating but I have noticed some established domainers indulge in spamming too, just because they have achieved some 'status' or 'recognition' within the industry they think it is okay to spam your inbox. Sad.

T

tekz999

If he is spamming his Domains please send me a PM with documentation and I'll be happy to rid his "garbage" of the forums. :D

Best Gards, ViperJ

PM sent. This is the spammer: [url="http://www.dnforum.com/member-gafadi.html]gafadi[/url]

DomainsInc

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Spam is irritating but I have noticed some established domainers indulge in spamming too, just because they have achieved some 'status' or 'recognition' within the industry they think it is okay to spam your inbox. Sad.
yeah, i have gotten a few of these lately. times must be hard.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

not to mention the articles and threads, that "detail" how to send spam solicitations

i've even received "letters in the mail" from domainers trying to sell me their domains

but the solution is to....

make use of the senders addresses and send them my list as a reply :)

Mr. Deleted

DNForum Mod
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You mean their list as in reply all? LOL I have done similar, but also that adds all those emails to my contact list on my google apps account, making it easy to contact all such users at a later date...

Fortunately I have not had to deal to much with domain spammers. And Google blocks most spam anyway.

bmugford

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Here we go...just got this. "Best Gards" is classic.

Hi,
Do you interest in XXXXXXXX.in ? If you would like to consider acquiring this domain name, I would be happy to discuss a price that suits your budget.
I think,We could finish the transaction through www.Sedo.com a international Domain trade agency
In the event that I do not hear news from you, I will contact the next candidate.

At last,Sorry for the disturb if any.

Best gards

John

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Don't hesitate to report them to Sedo if they have an account there.

bmugford

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
And another unsolicited one today for a domain regged on June 22nd. I own nothing even close to the term they are offering, so they must be sending a lot of spam. I removed their contact info, but I will post it if I receive another one of these.

Dear Sir,<o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
I owns the domain XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.com , I am Currently Offering this domain for ‘Sale” <o:p></o:p>
Should your organization, have interest in acquiring in this Domains, Please feel free to make offer or contact me<o:p></o:p>
Kind Regards<o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p> <o:p> </o:p>

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
And you wonder why domainers have a bad rep.

Namebrander

Level 10
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
u bye me name noo u mudda

de name ista ~ TeachyMe2Spellk.tel

u can av itt fur $1

lots a gards n tank u multu mucho

me licky speaky anglish

Mr. Deleted

DNForum Mod
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Priority Domain Availability Notice for domainregisteration.com:

In the next few days, domainregisteration.com will be listed for sale. Since you have a similar domain name, I thought you might be interested in acquiring domainregisteration.com.

You can confirm your interest in the domain domainregisteration.com by filling out the form here: http://partnervalues.org/9d94dbd58bac4331

After I receive a confirmation that you are interested in the domain domainregisteration.com, I will be in touch with you promptly to make arrangements.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Sincerely,
Arthur Simmons
InTrust Domains
PO Box 88049
Colorado Springs, CO 80908

This is more professional, but is just being sent cause I have the .net. And I only bought it cause I thought it was a correct spelling, and it is not. Who wants to over pay for this name?

---------- Post added at 08:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 AM ----------

DOMAINREGISTERATION.COM will be listed for sale in the next 24 hours. This domain has been flagged as a premium domain and we expect it to sell quickly. Since you received a priority notice from us, you will be given first chance to acquire this domain.

Fill out the form below and you will be contacted with the opportunity to purchase the domain before it is made available to the general public.
Ya and it is a PREMIUM typo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom