Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

hi guys.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

dnnoobes

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
hi im new to trading domains... i have few questions.....
i bought a domain from ebay....... and then opened an enom.com account... i then logged into the enom account after giving the seller my username... and found that there was indeed that domain listed in my domains list...

now what i am wondering is.......
can i sell the domain on right now? i saw a form for "push" there and i know i can push this domain... im just not sure if im allowed to do that straight away?

im sure you guys know this already.

my second question is...... i read on enom.com that if a domain is registered and the owner pushes it within 40 days of registration... then theres no fees for the receiver... however... if the owner pushes it after 40 days.. then the receiver will get the domain for 1 new year, and be charged for 1 years fee.....

so does it mean its best to find out first from the seller when the domain was registered so i can figure out if i would be paying for registration fees or not?

thanks guys.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Retail Enom accounts you must wait 7 days before you can push the domain again. If it is a reseller account you can push right away.

Did they say pushing the domain or transferring it to enom? Most registrars charge you a one year fee to transfer in domains and they will extend the expiration date by one year. It sounds like if you tranfer in a domain within the first 40 days (which most registrars won't allow you to do (transfer out)) they won't charge you.

noelius

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think you can see it using whois, however, it doesn't matter. If you bought a domain, soon or later you would hav to pay teh renewal fee. Ask him to send your domain soon to start using it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom